There Is No Competition.
FORTS portable shelters represent a new generation of temporary building solutions that offer a comprehensive and versatile way to address almost any challenge. Compacting to a fraction of their deployed volume, they can be easily transported by land, by sea, or by air - and expand to their full size in just ten minutes, with a team of three people.
Suitable for Virtually Any Application.
- Emergency & Government
- Military applications including command centers, barracks & storage facilities
- A hospitality suite, a showroom, an on-site VIP office, a Green Room, a pop-up boutique
- Mobile office
- Construction field office
- Police field operations
- Crime scene investigations
- Crowd control
- Healthcare support including immunization centers, triage units, decontamination facilities, medical clinics & mobile hospital wards
- On-site fire command & control posts
- Emergency shelters including disaster relief, temporary housing, forest fire management centers, investigations, triage operations
- And more
Flexible Solutions to Meet Your Changing Needs.
- Private or open floor plans
- Fully integrated plug & play, HVAC, lighting, data and electric
- Can include bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, or other custom features
- Accessibility - ADA compliant ramps, steps & wheelchair access
- Furnishing - A wide array of furnishing packages to fit your needs
- Can be joined together to form compounds, using vestibules & walkways
- Waterproof, designed for extreme weather conditions
- Fire resistant
- Secure for up to 170 mph wind loads
- Can be customized according to your needs
- 30 Year life cycle
FORTS Mobilizer Will Travel.
- No forklift or hydraulic lifting mechanisms required.
- DMV and NHTSA certified
- No need for a commercial drivers license.
- Built-in storage for equipment and generator.
- FORTS unit loads or unloads in less than 10 minutes.
- Simple precision design made with high quality materials.
Contact Us Today for a Custom Quote
Hear What Others Have to Say:
“ We have used FORTS for various Emergency Responses such as Summit Fire, Mountain Fire, Silver Fire, as well as Search and Rescue Missions, and flooding incidents. Our team of specialists is always prepared for the next incident thanks to FORTS. ”
Angie Johnson - Riverside County Fire Department, OES
4650 Lyons Technology Parkway Coconut Creek, FL 33073
T. 954.949.3200 F. 800.535.4837